Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Introduction

My name is Neil. I live in southern California. I'm recently married and have a lot of great friends. Growing up I loved music and movies, and here in LA I get to experience them in ways I never imagined possible. We have the finest movie theaters and a repertory program like you wouldn't believe. There are so many film music concerts and events that I'm taking a break from them, which I plan on writing about at a later date.

My goal with this blog is to write about what interests me. That's probably every blogs goal, now that I think of it. What I suppose I'll be doing here is not sticking with one subject. This isn't going to be "Neil's Star Trek Blog" or "Neil's Awesome Disneyland" blog (although both could be topics).

Image courtesy of the LA Times
I could write about yesterday, where my wife and I went to a Phillies game taking public transportation in LA. That blog could have a lot written about how much I hate the TAP card system, and it's lack of feedback at terminals. I already have some topics in mind, which is why I started this thing in the first place.

Together, we'll see how this goes. I can't promise exciting things, but maybe we can have some discussions that will lead to exciting things. And if not, at least I can vent.

1 comment: